Saturday, January 8, 2011

RANTING AND RAMBLING!

Some mother's son or daughter scraped my f**king bumper and I don't play that ish!  We gone find you!  Lol

I woke up and it was snowing like hell! Had lots to do today, don't get me wrong, I luv snow but not when I got plans. Sliding all over the damn place!

Great Customer Service:

There's a lot to be said about patronizing a business where they know you by name.

We went to Dalessandro's (Philly's best cheesesteak shop) last night and although they were very busy, when I got to the counter I was greeted with the usual, "Hello Leslie!" from the owner. "Happy New Year!".  As if there weren't another 20 customers in line behind me, she recited my order, I confirmed and I took a seat.  Minutes later she called my name again, I paid and I was off to enjoy the most delish steak in Philly.  It always baffles me how she addresses me by name every time and she remembers our complicated order!  Could it be because of the one time I had a problem with my order and "Honey" (The Grandmother) took over me and I've received this treatment every since.

More on great Customer Service:

My car dealer's service department is so awesome, here I am also addressed as Ms. Gardner immediately on the phone (is my voice that memorable?) and also in person.  I always request the first appointment especially on Saturdays.  When we arrived this a.m. at 7:30, we were greeted by Walt, my favorite CSR and when I mentioned that I had a coupon he immediately told me about a better deal!  We discussed tires for my vehicle, which I plan to purchase on www.tirerack.com, he suggested that I have them delivered to the dealership and they would put them on at a discounted rate!  OMG, that made my day cuz although I didn't want to pay the dealership prices to the actual tires, I wanted to ensure that they were installed properly.  No offense BTho!

And then the worst Customer Service:

After the dealer we decided to go the our local diner for breakfast!  Our waitress, Denise, took forever to come over to the table.  We proceeded to give her our drink order and she f**cked that up royally, it took her forever to return with Splenda and lemon.  Our food arrived and was delish as usual.  After we finished eating we waited 15 minutes for her to check on us and deliver our check.  An example of poor customer service which under normal circumstances I wouldn't deal with but the food is good and there aren't many other choices locally.

Then, we went to Pep Boys to get a windshield wiper for the back window of my wagon.  I had no idea of the size needed and apparently neither did BTho.  Needless to say, we purchased and returned three before we got the correct wiper blade because he refused to give the technician the vehicle make and model and have her suggest the correct one.  She patiently returned each one and then on the third attempt she asked what the vehichle make and model was.  Now this was all on us!  We were the type of customers you hate to see coming.

What kind of customer service have you received lately, have you been a good customer?  Comment below!  I hope your day has not been as eventful as ours!

No comments:

Post a Comment