Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011: THE YEAR OF WHAT I WANT

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

I'm declaring 2011 as the year of "what I want".  Let me begin by warning you that you will hear this slogan repeatedly.  Immediately, my actions will show that I'm doing what I want.  Not to the degree that I'll become a selfish bitch but I've gotta put myself first.  I will no longer suffer because of worrying about other folks and doing for them before considering my own wants and needs.  So Ima need y'all to stop asking me to do the types of outlandish shit that you thought was absolutely normal to request of another human being.  Mother luvs yall but I gotta let yall fend for yourself.  So remember, think before you call, text or email me wit the bullshit and know that the answer is NO!!!

Instead of taking care of everyone else, I will be pampering myself, improving my health, renovating my home and continuing my education.  Isn't that a much better way to spend my time.

Luv Ya but I luv me more,
Leslie

2 comments: