Saturday, January 22, 2011

MAKING PLANS FOR VALENTINE'S DAY 2011

If you've known me and BTho for a day, you know we've had a very intense love-hate relationship for over 20 years now.  I love dude but he makes me sick.  For example, as of this morning, I still had the xmas tree and decorations up around the house, this was working his last nerve.  I don't know why cuz normally he couldn't careaf**k bout stuff like that.  Well I was awakened to the sound of one of my ornaments hitting the floor.  I sat up thinking OH ITS ON, cuz I know this mofo ain't touching my tree.  When I got to the living room dude had removed most my ornaments and they were rolling around on the table and he says, "I'm getting rid of this tree today!".  Needless to say, I launched a verbal assault on dude and what did he do, he laughed in my face, ugh I hate him!  So the tree is gone, no remnants of christmas left in the house and the mantel is naked.  It looks so bare.  So I feel like doing some decorating for Valentine's Day.  I have a special menu planned for Dinner on VDay so there will be a lil tablescaping but I'm thinking about some sort of decorations for my mantel in a red and silver color scheme.   I don't want hearts everywhere but just a few accents, any suggestions?

What are your plans for Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment