Sunday, January 9, 2011

GOOD MORNING!

I hope this new day finds you all well.  I'm off to the kitchen to get breakfast together, Shrimp and grits with biscuits.  Then I'll get my dinner started, Pot Roast over here today.  After dinner's on, I'll be doing laundry and organizing my wadrobe for the week, planning the week's menus and making my grocery and to do lists for the week.  There's also a few movies I want to watch and the Queen of Jewelry, Judith Ripka will be on the Q today for two shows so I gotta carve out time to tune in and get into a lil trouble, just a lil.  I also have a few things I need to do for work.  Oh and the Eagles game, I almost forgot about that, lol! So yes I have a very busy day ahead of me so I better get going.

Oh shit! How did I forget that I gots to wash my hair too!  Damn I'm overbooked today.

BTho just yelled up to me that the water for the grits is boiling, ok dude it's only water.  He's got a lot of nerve!

What's on your plate for today?  Do you do a lot of prep for the upcoming week or do you just go with the flow?

No comments:

Post a Comment