Sunday, December 19, 2010

LET'S KEEP IT REAL....

How many magazines do you currently subscribe to? Do you read each issue?  I currently subscribe to about 10 mags and periodicals and here's the stack that I have yet to read this month:


When I was in school I remember not being able to afford to buy a single issue of Essence let alone having a monthly subscription.  I know this a waste of money, but I love this form of media and I don't think I want to give it up.  I've also spend more scrilla on containers to keep them organized around the house.  I guess I could go to Borders and chill with a latte and read a few issues but that would take way too much of my free time which is limited.

1 comment:

  1. The last time I actually reading a magazine from cover to cover was on a two hour flight to Nashville to visit la Louisiane piment.

    ReplyDelete