Thursday, December 30, 2010

FAV THING OF THE DAY!!!


JAMILA HENNA

and

SUNRISE INDIGO

I've been using these natural products to color my hair for more than 8 months now, I love the coverage of my gray which was very resistant to chemical dyes and grows at the speed of light.  Here's a few pics of my usual results:




As I mentioned my hair grows quickly so I usually apply every two-three weeks to my roots and every other month to my entire head to maintain even color. 

Here's a pic of my roots at 2 weeks


Here's pics of my roots today, 4 weeks later!!



Yea, its bad!  The holidays, entertaining house guests and let's keep it real, my laziness have resulted in a wide raccoon stripe and headband of white hair.  

Although there are many pros to using these natural plants as hair dye such as stronger, smoother, shinier hair. There are a few cons, its messy and very time consuming (about 12 hours from start to finish) because I do a two step process with the Henna and Indigo.  Check in tomorrow evening to see my results!


No comments:

Post a Comment