Friday, February 11, 2011

THE PACKING HAS BEGUN!

I'll will be traveling to Atlantic City, New Jersey for my birthday! I love to travel but there are no words to describe the anxiety and stress that staying in a hotel causes me.  I've started to itch just thinking about it.  Seriously, you have no idea, but by the end of this post you will!




So I started packing last night, I chose this bag and throw. I got this set a few years back from my mother as a birthday gift, its from the faux fur line by Dennis Basso on QVC.  Check out his newest collection featuring Naomi Campbell.  I hope to own one of his furs when I grow up!





This bag will contain items that will hopefully make our suite a lil more bearable. 


 

I started by placing the throw in the bottom of the bag and then my sheet, blanket and pillow, followed by a set of towels. When I stay at a hotel, I strip the comforter and pillows from the bed, inspect for bedbugs and make sure that the sheets appear to be clean, cuz if I see anything out of order, its a wrap!  Then I spray the bed with Lysol and  put  my sheets over their sheets and use my own pillow. The hotel wash cloths are used for wiping down shit, the towels are for sitting on chairs.


  
Next I packed my laundry bag, shower shoes, Clorox wipes, a bag of mini bottles of Clorox Cleanup, Febreze, hand soap, dish soap and few paper towels.  I also take a  room spray and a mini candle, my current fav is the island colada.  Finally I packed my Mini-Surge-Protector-Charger and a mini flashlight.



So that's one bag packed so far, I'm going to try to do this weekend trip with just two bags!  We shall see, I'll begin packing the toiletries tomorrow and the clothing on Sunday.

Don't judge me cuz most of the chicks that I travel with usually need something that I bring, without fail!

No comments:

Post a Comment