Saturday, February 26, 2011

BIRTHDAY in NYC and Gift Haul

Flowers from MOM!


On the morning of my 41st birthday I traveled to NYC with my mother and DB.  We enjoyed a late breakfast and met up with Camel and went to have manis and pedis.













After that we grabbed some red velvet cake from Cake Man Raven and then we checked out the pre-party scene at Karen's Body Beautiful.  










Mom got me the Creamyliscious and Shampoo Bar in White Tea.  

then it was onto my new favorite boutique in Brooklyn, Barking Brown where I got a few pairs of earrings.


After picking up my favorite lil girl, we had dinner at Sylvia's restaurant

After dinner we decided to head home where I was greated with cards and flowers that collected during the day.



I decided to open my gifts:

From LPL:
I've used the steak sauce twice already, definitely my new fav! Can't wait for my next BBQ. She also sent me the recipe for Prejean's corn and crab bisque and a bottle of my favorite leave-in/detangler KC Knot Today.   

From DBuffet:
I've had the leather hair flower on my wish list for quite some time, its so pretty!  Giovanni Body Butter and purse size Lysol, this girl knows what I like.

From Camel:

Books from my Amazon wish list and I got Giovanni hair products with the TJMaxx gift card

From TK:
A frother for my lattes

Thanks to my friends and family for making my day special!


No comments:

Post a Comment