Tuesday, February 1, 2011

IT'S FEBRUARY!!!



My favorite month!  I will soon be celebrating my 41st birthday and no it will not be a year long celebration like my 40th. Btw, I plan to put together photos of the celebration.

I'm finalizing my plans which will begin with dinner on February 17th and end with brunch on Sunday, February 20th.  I'm trying to find a show in Atlantic City on Saturday, Feb. 19th and I also need to decide what kind of cake I would like.  I know that I don't want Red Velvet or Strawberry Shortcake, any suggestions?  

3 comments:

  1. Chocolate with chocolate ganache with strawberries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm, why come there are only 3 candles on the cake? For your 41st maybe an Italian Cream Cheese cake

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea I'm going to get the brownie cheesecake from The Factory!

    ReplyDelete