Thursday, August 11, 2011

HAPPY BELATED BDAY MWR!!

Yesterday was my dear friend's bday, 
from what I can see she had a great day!

 
Flowers and cake from her loving husband!

The gift I had hand painted for her has been put into place!
Susie's work is wonderful, check out here site!

She enjoyed a Korean lunch with coworkers

Later she shared an Indian dinner with her hubby

So although, I wish I could have been there to celebrate with her, I know she had a great day! 


MWR,
Thanks for always being there for me and being a voice of reason when I need it (which is often), I wish you many healthy and happy days ahead.  Let me wrap this up before I start cyring, see you in October!
Love You,
Les



1 comment:

  1. Thanks Les! I'm not going to get all sentimental here or else the waterworks will start on my end. I'm simply going to say that life is such a joy when one is blessed to have great friends like you! Here's to the many, many days ahead we will have to encourage, challenge, nurture and love one another. Looking forward to seeing you.

    ReplyDelete