Thursday, August 11, 2011

Dear Friends....

When I started this blog, it was my intent to use it as a way to keep up with my many friends and family and to share the special occassions that occur in our lives.  At the time, it seemed as if there was no time to keep track of  everyone and everything.  I now know that this blog will never be able to replace the physical interaction that needs to take place among friends and family.  

Case and point:
LT's babies! 
 Janna and Jayce, aren't they adorable!

I have yet to meet Jayce and he's almost 3 months old.  I've seen Janna maybe three times in her 2 yrs, I think that's ridic.  I gotta get my schedule in order to make more time for face to face visits.  The thought of these kids not knowing Aunt Leslie on a personal level makes me sick to my stomach!



No comments:

Post a Comment