Friday, August 19, 2011

Get to know me...


What is your real name?
Most of you already know my name is Leslie
Do you have kids?
Nope
If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
Certainly
Will you ever bungee-jump?
Hell No!
Whats the first thing you notice about people?
Facial expression, which is funny cuz my facial expression is usually a "can I help you" look, lol.
Favorite smells?
Coconut and Vanilla
Whats the furthest you've ever been from home?
Bermuda
Do you have special talents?
Yup, ask Btho, lmao!  No, seriously, I think I can cook and I have an excellent memory for numbers.
Where were you born?
Philadelphia
What are your hobbies?
Blogging, shoppping
Do you have any siblings?
Yup, lots
What do you want to be when you grow up?
A blessing to soomeone
Are you a morning person
Yup
What do you think about before you fall asleep
People and experiences that make me happy
What is your favorite color
Purple
Do you have bad habits
Yup, I'm a lil obsessive compulsive and controlling.  I want what I want when I want it,  but I'm working on all of that.
Any tattoo or piercings
Ears
What would be your dream vehilcle/bike
Audi Q5
What famous person do people say you look like
No one
What did you want to be when you were little
Singer
What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex
Facial hair
What is your favorite song
Wake up everybody
Who is the one person you can always talk to?
God, oh a person, BTho but he thinks he's God so.....
Describe yourself?
A piece of work, often misunderstood!
Where do you shop?
Lots of places
What one thing would you change about the world?
More love
What is the one thing you would say to those who look up to you?
Don't, lol.  Seriously I'm flawed but if you can learn anything from my experiences, please so do.

No comments:

Post a Comment