Saturday, October 22, 2011

October Favs!

 DRAPED NECK TOPS

I have at least 5 in different colors and fabrics,
I usually wear them with jeans or my next fav,

MAXI SKIRTS


I now have 3 of these Bobeau-asymmetric-knit-maxi-skirts.  The ruching is in just the right place.  They wear like a night gown, I wore one recently for a drive to DC.  I was so comfortable and the fabric doesn't wrinkle too badly. Speaking of wrinkles, next up is an all time fav, 

ROWENTA STEAM IRON
I've been unpacking my fall/winter wardrobe and most of it needs to be ironed, this is the best iron for the job, hands down!

SHEA MOISTURE'S ANTI-BREAKAGE MASQUE


My hair after the treatment


I really liked the results, soft defined curls.  I'd definitely buy this again, I got it at Target for $9.99.
I really need a haircut, I've got a lot of rouge hairs that do their own thing.

Last but not least,

LOREAL COLOUR RICHE LIPSTICK 
in CARAMEL LATTE



I love nude lips and this has just a little shimmer.  I got it at CVS for $8.99 last week and they were BOGO so I gave one to my lil sis Nancy in Bronze Coin #835 along with her birthday gift.  


I'm wearing it in this picture, its really nude on me which I like. 
I first saw the color in the following video, I really enjoy her makeup and hair tutorials. 
She makes me wanna have my eyebrows arched.



No comments:

Post a Comment