Saturday, October 22, 2011

My review of Shea Moisture's Curling Souffle'

Y'all know that I love Shea Moisture products, so when I heard that they finally had a styling gel I was all over it.  After 3 weeks of searching, I found it at Target for $9.99.


I'd seen many reviews and none of them were positive but, "Loyal Leslie" had to see for herself.  When I opened the jar and saw the consistency I was concerned.  It was so sticky and gloppy.
I washed and conditioned my hair


and started to apply it to my wet hair, it was so messy and it felt so damn sticky and oily.
When I was done, it looked like I had a Jheri Curl



 Umm, no I can't go outside with this oily, stringy mess!



Curling Souffle'?? Where the damn curls?!
I ended up pinning my hair up so I wouldn't ruin my damn sweater!



My neck still feels sticky, a hot ass mess..definitely a not a fav!
See that stain on my shower curtain, I got some of this shit on it.
Who wants it? Its here if anyone wants to give it a try,
 maybe its too heavy for my hair or perhaps I used too much.

Btw, today is the two year anniversary of my last relaxer, 
I thought I'd have a cute style to celebrate, NOPE!

My last relaxer
Damn I have a big head!!


1 comment:

  1. That is so funny, but I know how you feel. I hate trying new products, and then having to rewash my hair to get the goop out.

    ReplyDelete