Wednesday, June 22, 2011

RANDOMS FROM A 2 HR. MEETING

A Monday, 1 p.m. departmental meeting had me trippin in the worst way.  I took pen to paper and just started writing down randoms thoughts that came to mind as the many speakers gave their presentations.  I was on the verge of sleep and quite delirious as you will see but I wrote to keep myself awake:

You keep that in mind
OMG I feel awful!
People luv to add stuff and jump onto catch phrases
As if we have notheing else to do
As if all of our work is at risk!
Text-call me! Not today
Let me find out you are catching feelings...
..............Been here done this before
Have goals and set timepoints
Buckets!
Doesn't interact with W????
You are tired
Rabid

LMAO,WTW like I said I was tired as hell, most of this makes absolutely no sense to me.  I was also playing a solitary game of tic-tac-toe during the meeting.  I'm glad these 2hr meetings don't come around too often.

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious. especially the part about you playing tic tac toe against yourself.

    ReplyDelete