Wednesday, June 22, 2011

PREPPING FOR AN IN-HOUSE WEEKEND..

This means that I will not leave my house from Friday-Monday morning:

I need to get back on track with every single thing.  You name it, and I've fallen off, for example:

Laundry - I will conquer the mounds this weekend
Unpacking - I will completely unpack the many unnecessary outfits taken on vacattion and not worn.
Organization - I will organize my closet for the 100th time
Hair - I will try Carols Daughter Monoi Repairing Hair Mask
Cleanse - I will be doing a colon cleanse during this time to rid myself of any remnants of the eating done in    Savannnah/FLA!

I need to make a Target/Walmart/Whole Foods run to insure that I have everything I need to work with.

1 comment:

  1. LMAO...rid yourself of any remnants of the eating while on vacation. A sure sign you went completely nuts and ate plenty of stuff you shouldn't have touched! Funny you should mention the CD hair mask because I was just thinking earlier that you hadn't provide your feedback about it yet.

    ReplyDelete