Wednesday, March 2, 2011

THINGS ARE GOING DOWN HILL...

At the beginning of the year, I declared that I wouldn't allow folks to overtake my life with their demands. As we enter the third month of the year, I can feel them on my heels, with the "can you do this and can you do that" calls, emails and texts.  My mother and nephew-son have the next two weekends scheduled already.  What I am going to do is plan the remaining weekends this Spring in advance before folks try to do it for me.

First, I want to give my house a good spring cleaning which will require me to stay put for a few weekends this month.  Then, I want to visit Longwood Gardens, Chanticleer Garden and  QVC's Studio Park (don't judge me), participate in Central High School Alumni Association's 5K walk/run, and view some of the films at Philly CineFest 2011.  So as you can see, there is plenty that "I" want to do!  I also want to rest more, disconnect and chill so that will have to be scheduled too and before you know it, the girls and I will be in FLA!

No comments:

Post a Comment