Sunday, March 20, 2011

RANDOM THOUGHTS...in the middle of the night

I can't sleep, been up since 2 a.m.

Lately all I do is procrastinate, I'm very unorganized and I have a million things to do.

Why would she ask me to make 24 cupcakes for her daughter's Barbie themed b-day party!  Seriously, hell no!

Whilst in my kitchen tryna mix up a pot of jambalaya, I noticed my neighbor's son and a group of his homies across the yard shooting dice.  When I asked him how long he thought he was gonna do that, he asked "oh Ms. is this not cool or something" REALLY! Slammed my door, I guess when 5-0 arrives he'll get his answer. WHY ME??  These r the worst kind of people man. I gots to go 'fore I end up in jail!

I must organize my closet today!

Having breakfast wit LT at 9.  Hungry now, looking forward to french toast and turkey sausage.

I have yet to visit my friend, I'm still on the fence about it.

Looking for a new swimsuit for FLA, I need one with a skirt, cuz yall know my lil hairy secret.  Don't wanna scare anyone, lmao.

Tryna put together a philly day trip for my Brooklyn peeps, Madagascar Live will be playing here in May.  I think Mia will luv it!  

What is up with the lululemon killer down in MD.  There's got to be alot of crazy in that story.

Damn Barack, another war!

If my snoring sounds anything like what I'm hearing now, I'm sooo sorry for subjecting you to that.

The movie, Hang Over is so damn funny.

How much does your life weigh?  Mine weighs a lot right now, carrying a lot of extra BS, gotta let go of some shit.

The nephew-son should be on his way home from Italy, yea!!

Ok now that my head is cleared ima try to get some sleep! 4:30 a.m.












No comments:

Post a Comment