Wednesday, January 11, 2012

ALWAYS BE TRUE TO YOURSELF!

Just in case you didn't know, you should always stand up for what you believe in, no matter who you have to challenge.  I know certain situations can be intimidating but your beliefs are a large part of who you are and if you don't hold your ground when it comes to them, then you are not being true to yourself.  You will begin to feel insecure and question things about yourself as people walk all over you. 

I'm telling you this from experience, don't let folks change who you are.  Yes, I'm a little heated and passionate bout this here but I hate when people take your kindness for weakness!

  

1 comment:

  1. Agreed. I loathe people who take kindness for weakness! Always trying to get over instead of going out and getting their own. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete