Tuesday, November 1, 2011

By Request...

I've received requests to list the hair products that I've found to work well for my hair.  Here's the list of what I'm currently rotating, I know its lengthy but I'm definitely a product junkie and have tried tons of stuff but I can't live without for too long.  That's how I define a staple product.  I will say this, these products work well on MY hair that is not to say that they will work on all hair types.  Btw, my hair type according to the popular charts is 3c/4a.  
Shampoos:
Shea Moisture Curl and Shine
Carols Daughter Monoi Repairing Shampoo
Giovanni Deep Moisture
Conditions for Co-washing:
VO5 Moisture Milks
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration
Suave Shea and Almond Moisturizing Conditioner
Rinse Out Conditioners:
Giovanni Deeper Moisture
Carols Daughter Monoi Repairing Conditioner
Deep Conditioners:
Giovanni Deeper Moisture
Carols Daughter Monoi Repairing Hair Mask
Carols Daughter Olive Oil Infusion Set
Shea Moisture Organic  Yucca and Baobab Anti-Breakage Mask
Shea Moisture Organic Raw Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque (can be used as a styler too)

Leave-In Conditioners/Moisturizers:
Kimmaytube’s Leave-In (recipe to follow)
Kinky Curly Knot Today
Karen’s Body Beautiful Sweet Ambrosia
Ouidad Moisture Lock
Carols Daughter Hair Milk
Carols Daughter Hair Balm

Stylers:

Karen's Body Beautiful Creamylicious
EcoStyler Olive OIl Gel
Kinky Curly Curling Custard
Jane Carter Wrap and Roll
Oils/Butters:

Olive oil
 
Coconut Oil
Jojoba Oil
Grapeseed Oil
Castor Oil
Avocado OIl
Raw Shea Butter
Jane Carter Nourish and Shine
Hair Coloring:
Jamila Henna  
Indigo
Diety America Color Change Shampoo

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Leslie. I'm trying to leave the hot comb behind and am experimenting. I like your hair in your profile pic, and am trying to get that look without too much maintenance.

    ReplyDelete