Thursday, July 7, 2011

CAROL'S DAUGHTER MONOI REPAIRING HAIR MASK


While in Fla. I needed to take a trip to Sephora.  D, MWR and I saw this product, were curious about it and wanted to give it a try but didn't want to commit to the pirce.  We decided to share the cost which was $29.  D and MWR used it as a rinse conditoner and got just ok results, keep in mind that we all have different hair types.  I decided bring my portion home and use it as a deep conditioner.  On freshly washed and detangled hair, I applied the mask to each of four sections applied a plastic cap and my heat therapy wrap.  I left it on for an hour or so and rinsed with warm then cool water.  My hair was very soft and moisturized and the smell was amazing.

I would splurge on this product again because of the results.  I was able to get two treatments out of 1/3 of a jar so ~$5 per treatmeats is not too bad.  I think I remember being charged $15 for deep conditioners at the salon and felt no real difference in my hair.

1 comment:

  1. Carol's Daughter hair smoothie (Khoret Amen is my fav but I think it's been discontinued...bummer) works like a charm for me as a rinse conditioner. I just apply first thing in the shower and rinse when the shower rituals are completed. Not a fan of the Tui products, so I hope the Black Vanilla works just as well.

    ReplyDelete